Friday, October 20, 2017

Essilor Orma UV Lenses Bought in Ideal Vision

Essilor Orma CR39 plastic lens is a classic range of lenses which was for so many years the world's most popular lens material.

Orma is a lightweight, tough plastic lens with 1.5 index that is much safer than glass. It weighs far less than the equivalent glass lens and it is very easy to tint.



 I went to Ideal Vision in SM BF for my eye glasses. I use to order an ordinary lenses for my eye wear but I was offered by a male attendant to add a UV protection for my lenses. 
It is a made to order lenses and it took a day for me to get it.  I believe them and they showed me the packaging of the lenses and it was written ESSILOR ORMA with Anti UV. 
However when the male attendant demonstrated to show that it has UV coating it failed the test. Please watch the video to see.  Still I already paid the price which was only Php600 a Php200 difference from ordinary lenses.

But despite of it, I love this eye lenses because it is so clear and durable. My eye glasses dropped several times on a wood tiles and the rough brick tiles but not a scratch or chipped off edges. 

Another reason which is also vital that my vision is crystal clear, was because of the accurate grade which was taken by Dr. Cynthia Trinidad a good and professional optometrist of EYE LOVE OPTICAL CLINIC beside UNIWIDE SALE in Paranque City. She was so patient and professional. She was pregnant too at the time in 2016. The only reason I didn't have my eyeglasses made by them was because they have few selections of eye wears and it will take a day or two to get my eye glasses.  I like Ideal Vision too, they have a good optician who cuts the lenses nicely and they set the PD (Pupillary Distance) accurately.  . 

Until now I am wearing this eyeglasses. Though my eye glasses frame was broken I purchased an exact eye glasses frame and went to Ideal vision to install my old Essilor Orma lenses to a new eye glasses frame and within few minutes I have an eye glasses ready to wear once again and the service was free of charge.

❀ I simply can't live without this glasses ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment